Effective date: November 30. 2020
Cultural Center of the Philippines (CCP) operates the CCP Collections with our website found at: http://collections.culturalcenter.gov.ph.
CCP collects personal information, voluntarily submitted by visitors to the CCP Collections, which enables us to provide and maintain the CCP Collections, notify you about changes, allow you to participate in interactive features when you choose to do so, provide customer care and support, provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the CCP Collections and monitor the usage of the site.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our site or when you access by or through a mobile device ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
CCP adheres to the highest standards of ethical practices in all of our operations and is dedicated to protecting the privacy of all visitors of CCP Collections.
Except as disclosed below, we do not sell, barter, give away, rent or permit anyone outside of CCP to use your personal information.
CCP may disclose your Personal Data in good faith with belief that such action is necessary:
- To comply with a legal obligation;
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Cultural Center of the Philippines;
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the CCP Collections;
- To protect the personal safety of users of the CCP Collections or the public;
- To protect against legal liability.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from CCP Collections and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our website.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the CCP Collections and we use different types of cookies to run the CCP Collections:
- CCP uses essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. It is essential in navigating and enabling certain functioning of the CCP Collections. If you choose to disable these cookies, specific features of the CCP Collections, such as accessing your account or making a purchase, may not be available.
- In addition to cookies, CCP also uses pixel tags which are small transparent images embedded in a web page or an email. We use pixel tags in connection with cookies to help operate our website and emails. For example, CCP may include pixel tags in email messages or newsletters in order to determine whether or not they are opened or acted on. Third parties may also use pixel tags to help compile aggregated statistics and determine the effectiveness of CCP promotional campaigns.
You have a number of options on how you manage your cookies. Through your browser settings, you can accept, refuse or delete cookies. Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly. To change your browser cookies settings you can visit the following help pages:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-ph/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-ph/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
Links to Third Party
Third-party agents, subsidiaries, affiliates and partners are often used to perform functions such as creative design, marketing, analytics, programming, site maintenance, providing customer service, etc., on our behalf. These entities have access to the personal information needed to perform their functions and are contractually obligated to maintain the confidentiality and security of any personal information collected from the CCP Collections. They are restricted from using, selling, distributing or altering these data in any way other than to provide the requested services to the website.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("minors").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your minor children have provided us with personal data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
The security of your data is important to us, but no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Venue of Suit
Questions and comments should be directed to email@example.com.